What is Site Simulation?
Site Simulation from SMT GB differs greatly from traditional site survey technology.
With a shift towards digitalisation, Site Simulation offers a unique service that utilises the latest survey technology, such as using commercial-grade surveying drones to create highly accurate 3D models of your site. Machine performance and telematics data is then incorporated into the 3D model, which is then combined with Volvo CE’s simulation software to analyse and optimise hauling operations and site productivity, with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
This provides you with an invaluable insight into what site improvements could be made, and what the real-world impact of any suggested improvements will have on efficiency and productivity. This ensure that you feel empowered to make the best decisions possible for your site.
How will Site Simulation benefit me?
An optimised site is an efficient site.
By combining 3D mapping with machine performance statistics or on board telematics data, the highly trained SMT Site Simulation team can investigate and create in-depth reports into the best possible ways to improve onsite efficiency and productivity. From these reports it is possible to see the real-world impact of any suggestions made.
Why Site Simulation?
Gain insight into the statistics for projected CO2 emissions on your site, and how to reduce CO2 by optimising site traffic routes. We can help you reduce emissions by providing advice on how to work more sustainably, backed up my simulated site conditions.
Features of Site Simulation
- On-screen animations and accessible written reports
- Projections and impacts of owning and operation costs
- Greater accuracy for planning, forecasts, budgets, and bids
The Right Resources:
- Visualise how operator performance will impact productivity and identify optimum behaviours to maximise project efficiency
- Receive guidance on any specific actions or training required
Less Fuel, Less Co2:
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced carbon footprint and environmental impact
- Reports include CO2 emission data and analyse CO2 offsets needed