Genuine Volvo parts offer the highest quality and guaranteed performance for your Volvo machine. Every part is vital for uptime and performance. Use only parts and products that have been specifically developed, tested and approved for optimal function – a key to reduced owning and operating costs. Volvo’s quality parts offering includes a wide range of components and service options for long-lasting performance and cycle life.
Why choose Volvo tooth system?
Volvo tooth system is designed to withstand the extreme forces and wear that the bucket is exposed to when digging and loading. The teeth have the correct balance between hardness and high tension steel, which is the key to quality and long wear-life. The Volvo tooth system also includes segments and wear caps in several sizes to extend the lifetime of your bucket and adapter. Volvo has a wide range of teeth, adapters and segments for wheel loaders and excavators.
- Excavator: from 1.5 up to 95 tonnes
- Wheel loaders: from L20 up to L350
Why use Volvo lubricants?
Optimal performance and uptime can only be guaranteed by using the recommended Volvo lubricants. No-one knows the needs of Volvo machines better than Volvo.
- By using genuine Volvo lubricants extended service intervals are offered. Fewer oil changes means savings in time and money and less waste
- Genuine Volvo lubricants increase component and machine life. This is achieved by providing greater protection and performance in the areas of corrosion protection, low temperature pump ability and high-temperature service life
- Using genuine Volvo lubricants results in a lower total cost of ownership during the machine’s entire service life
- Failure to carry out regular oil changes will damage your Volvo
Why use Volvo filters?
- Long service intervals and reduced cost. No unplanned workshop visits or downtime which means decreased maintenance cost
- Maximize the functionality of your Volvo machine. Test proves that only genuine Volvo filters can maximize the functionality of your Volvo machine
- Volvo filters always represent the best business. By protecting the component from damaging particles, less wear and increased service life, Volvo filters represent the best business for your Volvo machine
Why use hydraulic cylinder?
The manufacturing process of Volvo hydraulic cylinders ensures a premium product that maximizes the uptime of your machine. This includes friction welding, induction hardening and deep rolling methods to provide long life performance for the piston rods. The result is a hydraulic cylinder of the highest quality.
- Enhanced sliding performance and decrease of microgrooves
- Increased fatigue strength and component lifetime
- High- and low pressure sealing combined secures a long life sealing system
- Withstands stones and other objects falling on the rod
- Performs in though environments and extreme temperatures
- Ultimate assembly strength and durability, over and over again
Why use Volvo hoses?
Every part of the hydraulic system is engineered to perform together. The Volvo hydraulic hoses are therefore engineered and tested to work in combination with all other components in the hydraulic system. When calibrating the hydraulic hose for the various functions, the following properties are taken into account
- Bend radius
- Flexing capacities
- Working pressure and pressure peaks
- Flow & speed
Why choose Volvo pins and bushings?
- They are manufactured in high Alloy Steel which means they can withstand high strength and toughness
- Accurate design of tolerances and dimensions facilitates maintenance – easy to remove and replace
- In terms of resistance to corrosion, the parts have been tested as per global standards. The tests confirm high abrasion resistant properties
Every part is vital
The better the quality of your components, the more you get from your Volvo machine. Every part is vital for uptime and performance. So why take a risk?